You can now get up to 36 Months subscription to Vodafone NB-IoT Connectivity through Pycom!
- Vodafone’s NB-IoT SIM cards can only be used in conjunction with Pycom cellular devices including GPy, FiPy and G01
- Vodafone’s NB-IoT provision is offered through a white listed IP address, namely Pybytes. This is specified by Vodafone as part of the provision and hence why they connectivity must be used in conjunction with Pybytes.
- NB-IoT networks are not available in every single location in the world. It is always prudent to check where the network covers before subscribing.
- SIMS supplied are 4FF format (Nano SIM cards). Other formats available on request.
Please read our full Vodafone NB-IoT Connectivity FAQ here
Pycom is an authorised Vodafone reseller. We can give you anything form 1 to 100s of thousands of SIMs and associated airtime subscriptions for the Vodafone NB-IoT networks. Must be used in conjunction with Pycom cellular enabled hardware such as GPy, FiPy or G01 and our device management platform Pybytes.
INCLUDED IN THIS SUBSCRIPTION:
- Vodafone NB-IoT SIM card (4FF format)
- Global access to Vodafone Narrowband (NB-IoT) networks for up to 36 months
- Use of our Pybytes platform to configure, manage and monitor device and connectivity performance
WHAT IS NB-IOT?
- NB-IoT is a specification developed by 3GPP, and was standardised as part of 3GPP Release 13 in June 2016.
- NB-IoT is an ‘industrial grade’ LPWA solution – it runs on licenced spectrum which guarantees quality of service and a future-proofed capability
- It’s a cellular technology related to LTE, supports two way communications and is designed specifically for LPWA applications
- It is designed to offer 20 dB coverage improvement versus GSM
- Low device cost, and compatibility with existing cellular network infrastructure, with the same level of security as LTE.
Content leverage from Vodafone NB-IoT
For larger volumes of SIM cards or any VPN / Private APN requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org